Members of the Philippine Retailers Association (PRA) won multiple awards and recognitions at the recently concluded 17th Retail Asia Awards held via digital and studio award presentation in Singapore last July 4, 2022.
Among the winners from the Philippines include PRA Members, namely:
- ACE HARDWARE PHILS. INC. – Hardware Retailer of the Year – Philippines
- ETAILY AND LANDMARK – Digital Initiative of the Year – Philippines
- MEGAWORLD LIFESTYLE MALLS – Brand Transformation of the Year – Philippines
- SM SUPERMALLS
a. Mall of the Year – Philippines
b. ESG Initiative of the Year – Philippines
- THE PENSHOPPE GROUP (GOLDEN ABC, INC.) – Domestic E-Tailer of the Year – Philippines
- WATSONS PERSONAL CARE STORES (PHILIPPINES), INC.
a. Health & Beauty Retailer of the Year – Philippines
b. Omnichannel Strategy of the Year – Philippines
c. Sustainability Initiative of the Year – Philippines
- WILCON DEPOT, INC. – Domestic Retailer of the Year – Philippines
Organized by Retail Asia magazine, the Retail Asia Awards gathers the region’s best retail companies and honors their outstanding retail projects with a prestigious accolade. The Awards recognizes retailers that are able to navigate their way through industry challenges such as the ever-changing customer demand and e-commerce boom, whilst delivering exceptional value to consumers and maintaining healthy revenues.
This year, the entries were reviewed and selected by an esteemed panel of judges including EY Asean Consumer Products and Retail Leader Olivier Gergele, KPMG Head of Consumer & Retail, ASPAC & Head of Technology, Media & Telecoms, Hong Kong Anson Bailey, RSM Singapore Partner, F&B, Retail and Consumer Products David Eu, Euromonitor International Senior Consultant Hianyang Chan, and PwC Asia Pacific, Mainland China and Hong Kong Consumer Markets Leader Michael Cheng.
Congratulations and more power to all the winners! #ProudlyPRA
READ the full story and list of winners of the 17th Retail Asia Awards HERE.