RECON Asia-Pacific Forum will be held on 11-13 October 2016 in Shangri-La at the Fort Hotel, Manila, Philippines. The theme of this forum will be: “Positioning Malls For Success in a Rapidly Changing Environment”. Our objective is to assist developers, investors, managers, retailers, and architects in learning how to position their shopping centers for success in a rapidly changing retail environment.
ICSC would like to invite you to join us at this premier forum, and below are just few reasons why you should not skip it
1. ICSC is the non-profit premier retail real estate association globally with more than 70,000 members. Our range of speakers, sharing of best practices and level of networking and deal making are broad and deep. It makes sense to join us this year especially when we are doing the event in your home country, the Philippines.
2. Our theme this year is “Positioning Malls For Success in a Rapidly Changing Environment”. This theme will help you to understand where the industry is heading to and what trends are coming up and are relevant to the Asia-Pacific sophisticated market.
3. The plenary and panelist sessions are represented by top industry developers, retailers and investors. Our keynote Future Shopper Expert – Will Higham – will give eyes-opening presentation on “Creating Shopping Centers for Tomorrow”, not to mention other prominent speakers and panelists such as Mukesh Valiram from Valiram Group (Michael Kors, Victoria’s Secret, Ralph Lauren, Rolex), Jochen Schmidt from Swarovski, Stéphane Torck from Beaumanoir Group, Kim McInnes from MAF-Dubai Mall, Paul Yee from Nike China, Karen Tam from Harbour City and Kevin Zhang from Walmart. Some of the local speakers will be Rowena Tomeldan from Ayala Land Malls, Annie Garcia from SM Supermalls, Frederick Go from Robinsons Land, and the celebrity chef Margarita Fores.
4. Exhibition booths will be available in the foyer of Bonifacio Hall (outside the main conference hall). Developers, investors, and providers of real estate service solutions will be there to offer their knowledge and expertise.
5. There will be lots of opportunities to interact with high level CEO’s and MD’s of both local and international companies.
6. To warm up for the event we have an icebreaking Welcome Cocktail on the 10th October – Every delegate is invited!
7. In addition to the event program, there will be a special dinner on the evening of the first day (Tuesday) for presentation of the popular and prestigious ICSC Asia Pacific Shopping Centre Awards. We have a record breaking 186 entries this year!
8. There will be two special Shopping Center Tours on 13th October to visit malls such as SM Megamall, Araneta Center Cubao, Robinson’s Magnolia, Ayala Malls U.P. Town Center, Eastwood, SM Aura, Alabang Town Center, Filinvest Mall, and Greenbelt.
9. Lastly we have a special discounted rate for Retailers and Next Gen professionals at USD488 (more than 30% discount!)
Do not hesitate and join Top Industry Leaders at RECon Asia-Pacific 2016!
For more information please visit www.icsc.org/2016apc