- This event has passed.
Retail Excellence Seminar Series 2015 – Store Operations
March 10, 2015
Making your Store Ready for the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC)
Revolutionizing the Filipino Store Manager Power for Exceptional Results
- With the upcoming economic integration of the ten (10) Southeast Asian nations forming the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) by December 31, 2015 which will greatly impact the retail industry, questions are – (1) Are our Retail Stores ready to serve the needs of our fast growing national and international market; and (2) Are the Filipino Retail Store Managers ready for the expected business impacts and operations & sales performance challenges expected from the establishment of the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC)?
- This seminar will give the Store Managers insights on how we can make our store ready, keep its competitiveness and maintain a double-digit growth in the advent of the AEC, and be able to reinvent the usual Filipino Store Manager profile by revolutionizing his/her mindset, culture and capacities to emerge a winner amid the severe, cut-throat retail business competitions.
– Understanding the ASEAN Economic Community and its impact on retail industry
– Philippine Retail Industry seen to grow in ASEAN Integration
– Some Retail Trends in 2015 and Modern Retail Terminologies
– The Rise of Omni-channel Shoppers that require Omni-channel Retailing
– Attracting the Generation 2020 Shoppers “Let’s Get Phygital”
– Profiling a 21st Century Retail Store Manager – The “Must Have’s”
– The Reinvented Filipino Store Manager In Focus
– Bottom Line: It’s all about the customer experience.
– Powerpoint presentation and experience sharing by the Facilitator
– Facilitated discussion and brainstorming among the participants
– Facilitated Q&A portion
– Store Manager’s clearer picture and direction of where our retail industry is heading in the advent of AEC and beyond.
– Store and Store Manager’s preparation and adaptation to rapidly developing retail technology, channels and platforms.
– Store Manager’s ability to plan and strategize on attracting the Gen 2020 Shoppers (a.k.a. Gen Y, Millenials, Gen Next) who will shape the retail future in the next decades.
– Store Manager’s acquisition of the “required” qualities, characteristics and impact of Filipino Store Managers in this present age (a.k.a. information-computer-digital age).
– New retail store mantra: “We are not in the business of selling products and services – we are in the business of selling solutions and customer experience.”
Who Should Attend?
– Retail Managers
– Store Managers and Assistant Store Managers
– Retail Training & Development Managers
About the speaker:
FRANCISCO T. DELA CRUZ, JR.
Retail Practitioner and International Retail Trainer, Facilitator, Resource Speaker & Consultant
He has 30 years of working experience in various companies of diverse industries, 17 years of which were spent abroad, particularly in the Middle East.
His extensive retail experiences and wisdom were gained from his employment as Senior Retail Operations Manager (or Branch Manager) of many “SM Stores” in different locations in the Philippines; and as Retail Training Manager of Alshaya Retail Group in the Middle East, operating in 19 countries and having more than 2,500 stores.
His Human Resources and Organization Development talents were honed from his very active role as HR/Training & Development Manager in a huge utility company in Jeddah with a highly diverse workforce and technical environment.
Today he is popularly known in both the private and government sectors, as Independent Trainer-Facilitator-Consultant of Retail Operations and Human Resources, Organization, and People Development available to service any interested clients, local and international.
1. INDIVIDUAL RATE:
|Early Bird Rate(if paid on/or before February 27, 2015)||Regular Rate(If paid on March 2 – 10, 2015)|
|PRA Members||Php 1650||Php 1850|
|Non-PRA Members||Php 2650||Php 2850|
*Minimum of 3 = less 5%
2. SPECIAL GROUP PACKAGE RATE + 1 half page full colored ad in our PRA Newsletter:
*If you booked 3 seminars + minimum 3 pax each = Less 5%
*If you booked 6 seminars + minimum 3 pax each = Less 10%
Mode of Payment:
- Please make check payable to – PHILIPPINE RETAILERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
- Check payment should be SENT to the PRA office (Unit 2607 Jollibee Plaza, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City) OR DEPOSITED to PRA Account: Banco De Oro (BDO) – SM Megamall B Branch. Savings Account No.: 281121451
- Please FAX Deposit Slip with your Company Name to PRA for recording on or before the cut-off date.
Proudly co-presented by: