- This event has passed.
[REGIONAL] 31st Regional Roadshow Seminar: Creating a Mindset of HIGH PERFORMANCE and a HEARTSET of SUPERLATIVE CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT
March 6 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
31st Regional Roadshow Seminar: Creating a Mindset of HIGH PERFORMANCE and a HEARTSET of SUPERLATIVE CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT
DATE: March 6, 2020 (Friday)
VENUE: La Trinidad Municipal Gym KM. 5 La Trinidad, Benguet
RESOURCE SPEAKER: Mr. Francisco T. Dela Cruz, Jr. (Retail Consultant)
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM: (Registration is FREE)
Module 1 – Introduction
– Mood setting and course overview by Sir Francis
– The measure of Employee’s Worth nowadays is based on:
(1) How many Customers you have made Happy.
(2) How many Lives you have made Easy.
(3) How many People you have Influenced to Buy your Products and/or Services.
– Question: Are you a worthy employee of your Company?
– Few Minutes of Self Reflection & Assessment: Am I a worthy employee of my company??? (Short Open Forum)
Module 2 – Our Customers, Our Friends
– Who are your Customers? In today’s generation, what is the practical significance of a Customer to you?
– Do you agree that nowadays we define Customer as “Customer Is Life” from its traditional definition of “Customer Is Always Right” ??
– Remember our “Shoutout” for Customers: “Make The Customers Happy!”
(1) Because Happy Customers BUY MORE.
(2) Because Happy Customers EAT MORE.
(3) Because Happy Customers PAY MORE.
(4) Because Happy Customers STAY MORE.
(5) Because Happy Customers BRING MORE other customers.
(6) Because Happy Customers RETURN.
– Understanding Customer Characteristics/Behaviors in this Digital Age:
(1) More Intelligent (Well Researched/Well Informed)
– Recognizing the 3 New Customer Expectations in these Modern Days – CEQ
(1) Convenience (Quick &Easy: Efficiency, Agility, RA1103 – Ease of Doing Business)
(2) Experience (Hospitality, Empathy, Care [Wow Customer Experience])
(3) Quality (What “Good” Looks Like, Value)
– The EES Customer Approach: Engage, Empathize, Solve
a. Smile, Greet, Connect, MONITOR, FOLLOW UP
b. Listen, Understand, Commiserate, HELP
c. CAN DO” approach. (nothing is impossible for the Customer)
d. Empowered (Quick-witted) Frontliners
e. Flexibility is the Key
– The EVA Sales Strategy: Engage, Value Over Price, Add-ons
(1) Engage: Build immediate rapport and connect
(2) Value Over Price: Markdowns are not good for profit.
(3) Add-ons: increase sales.
Module 3 – ReIMAGING, ReBRANDING your Store – (No to Factions/Groupings)
– Who are your competitors? How do you want to differentiate your Store from your Competitors?
– What is your Desired Image for your Store?
(1) The Store
a. Essential Facilities & Amenities
b. Attractive Ambiance, The Green Store
c. Value Products and Services [Value Over Price] d. High-value, but not High-price
e. More than a School, a Family
(2) The People
a. “Cool” means “interestingly nice” and “interestingly good”. (i.e. Courteous, Helpful, Approachable, Smart, Empathetic [CHASE])
b. Agile and Efficient
(3) The Service
a. Quick and Easy
b. Convenient, Convenient, Convenient
– ReBRANDING: Brand Name, Slogan or Tagline, and Logo Innovation
Module 4 – Embracing the “New Us” #PersonalTransformation
– Who are we? What are we now, in general?
(1) In General: lacking in consistency and quality
(2) Employees: “We’re just employees here, we work our job descriptions and we get our salaries.’”
(3) Managers: lacking in enthusiasm, creative thinking, initiative, embodiment.
(4) Owners: Do not understand Innovation and Self-Reinvention
- How do we want to become? Who do we want to be?
1. PASSION to Excel and Achieve [and Make a Difference] 2. Sense of OWNERSHIP and Genuine CONCERN for the Business
3. COLLABORATION for a One-Team, One-Focus Spirit #MayBayanihan
4. Results, Results, Results through ACCOUNTABILITY
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Food and Non-Food Retailers – Business Owners, CEO, COO, Store Managers, Assistant Store Managers, Store Supervisors or Store OICs, Operations Managers/Officers, Marketing Managers/Supervisors/Officers/Associate, Sales Managers/Supervisors/Officers/Associate, Retail Training Managers/Officers, HR Managers/Supervisors/Officers/Associate Mall Managers/Officers and all those involved in making their SME businesses, retail stores and services (food/non-food) more profitable.
For details, pls contact:
DTI – CAR
c/o Ms. Carla Noble
c/o Ivan Ray T. Verzonilla
Cellphone number: 0928-2202597