53rd Retail Excellence Seminar Series (CREATE CUSTOMER CENTRICITY FOR RETAILERS: Engage and Connect with Your Customers by Using the Points Of You™ Methodology)
May 19 @ 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
CREATE CUSTOMER CENTRICITY FOR RETAILERS: Engage and Connect with Your Customers by Using the Points Of You™ Methodology
DATE: May 19, 2020 (Tuesday)
VENUE: Clermont, 22nd Floor Discovery Suites Manila – 25 ADB Avenue Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Ms. JV Wong (President and Chief Executive Igniter, People Ignite)
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM:
I. PRIMARY OBJECTIVE:
To strengthen one’s competencies on customer management through having a growth mindset that is focused on engaging and connecting with various people within the retail industry and beyond
II. SUPPORTING OBJECTIVES:
– Develop one’s innate ability to engage and connect with various types of customers
– Practice crucial conversations during the workshop and gain helpful feedback from one another
– Use the creative methodology of Points Of You™ to understand our customers deeper.
III. COURSE DESCRIPTION:
Now more than ever, customers have become much more ahead than their service and solutions providers and vendors. Our customers have become ahead of their game, and they expect us, their partners and providers, to be much faster and agile than they are. How can we become agile to the needs and wants of our customers?
We need to deepen our understanding of who they are: what they are thinking, feeling, and doing. They want us to know them as if in a bespoke, personalized manner. Hence, we need to become more customer centric, now more than ever.
The “CREATE CUSTOMER CENTRICITY” learning workshop is a mindset experience. It starts from attaining a growth mindset, which affects what we say and how we respond to our customers. With this mindset, we would enjoy sincerely knowing how we can better engage and connect with them.
Ms. JV Wong, a facilitator for the Points Of You™ methodology, shall optimize the learners’ experience of exploration and conversation by using the creative tools of Points Of You™. Points Of You™ was born in the year 2006 within Israel as authored by Yaron Golan and Efrat Shani, whose core purpose were to help underprivileved adults and youth through coaching conversations. Today, the tribe of Points OF You™ has grown among 147 countries, with 20 language translations, and has been shared with more than 1M people around the world. It has the power to open the hearts and minds of its learners through experiential workshops.
Through using the powerful tools of FACES™ and the COACHING GAME™ under the Points Of You™ tribe and methodology, the session aims to strengthen one’s ability to sense, discern, and engage with customers the right and “bespoke” personalized way. Through meaningful conversations, the session anticipates a positive change of mindset that will have impact on how one thinks, feel, and how would engage with customers.
IV. COURSE OUTLINE:
PART 1: ESSENTIAL
* 1st Points Of You™ exercise: FACES™
* We are all customers, one way or another
* The evolution of customer mindset
* Attitude, Skills, and Knowledge we expect as customers
* The Growth Mindset: The revolutionary mindset shift from customer service to centricity
PART 2: EXPERIENTIAL
*2nd Points Of You™ exercise: The Coaching Game
* What is Customer Experience for YOU? (5W+1H)
* Customer Experience through WHY, WHAT, WHO, WHEN, WHERE + HOW
* Opening Hearts and Minds through Points Of You™ Conversations with Customers
PART 3: CONVERSATIONAL
* Practical tips on customer centricity conversations
* More Conversations, More Learning Feedback on how to have meaningful conversations
* FINAL EXPERIENCE: The ONE Customer Centricity Story challenge
V. WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Business Owners, Managing Directors, Presidents, Chief Executive Officers, Chief Operating Officers, Chief Marketing Officers, General Managers, Senior Management, Directors, Brand Managers/Supervisors/Officers, Customer Service Managers, Sales Managers/Supervisors/Officers, Marketing Managers/Supervisors/Officers, Product Managers/Supervisors/Officers, Branch Managers, and Individual Contributors of organizations which have roles on engaging with customers (both internal and external).
VI. WHAT WILL ORGS/PARTICIPANTS LEARN:
* Mindset shift from fixed to growth mindset
* Transition from customer service TO customer centricity
* More engaged and connected conversations with customers through Points Of You™
VII. LEARN FROM THE EXPERT:
(CHIEF EXECUTIVE IGNITER, PEOPLE IGNITE)
– Chief Executive Igniter of People Ignite Organizational Development & Training, Inc.
– Graduate of AB-OCM (Organizational Communications) and TCP (Teacher Certificate Program) from the De La Salle University, Manila
– Worked for Microsoft Philippines handling four roles: Global Strategic Alliance Manager, Partner Readiness Manager, ISV (Independent Software Vendor) Manager, and CTEC (Certified Technical Education Center) Manager
– Microsoft’s CPE (Customer-Partner Experience) Hero Awardee for Asia Pacific and the Greater China Region
– Representative Speaker for the Philippines during the ICET (International Convention for Educational Technology), through her winning paper “Living a Legacy through Ambassadorship” where she spoke about igniting and leading others in the academic industry
– 2015 Editor-in- Chief of the People Manager Magazine of PMAP (People Management Association of the Philippines)
– Accredited Trainer and Facilitator of THINK ON YOUR FEET®, a thought-structuring and communications program present in 30 countries
– Speaker on Customer Experience, Communications, and Ideation Topics for corporate conventions
– Facilitator for strategic business planning and people development sessions for industries such as pharmaceutical, manufacturing, media, IT, BPO, retail, food, and banking which allows her to travel in the Philippines and in South East Asia
-A passionate triathlete, entrepreneur, thought-leader interviewer, writer, and entrepreneur
VIII. REGISTRATION FEE:
|EARLY BIRD RATE (if paid on/or before May 14, 2020)||REGULAR RATE (If paid on May 15, 2020)|
|PRA Members||Php 2,495||Php 3,495|
|Non-PRA Members||Php 3,495||Php 4,495|
*GROUP OF 5 OR MORE: 5% DISCOUNT
For more details, contact us at 8687-4181/80 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Look for Ivan.