- This event has passed.
49th Retail Excellence Seminar Series: 2nd CRM and Loyalty Workshop
October 29 @ 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
2ND CRM AND LOYALTY WORKSHOP
“Creating and Leveraging Loyalty CRM Programs: Data Driven Decisions for Retail Marketing, Operations and Brand Experience”
DATE: October 29, 2019 (Tuesday)
VENUE: Clermont, 22nd Floor Discovery Suites Manila – 25 ADB Avenue Ortigas Center, Pasig City
LEARNING PARTNERS: Dustin Cheng (CEO & Co-Founder), Terence Lok (COO) and Angelique Uy (Co-Founder) of ZAP Group, Inc.
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM:
I. BRIEF DESCRIPTION
For the last few decades, loyalty has pretty much stayed the same. Stamp cards, discount cards, and point cards – every one of us have one (or ten) of these hidden away in some corner cabinet, collecting dust. Typically, when retailers look at digitizing loyalty programs, they usually start with looking at what they have and tacking on a digital aspect, usually an app. Digital should not create additional customer friction, but needs to be an enabler. By harnessing the power of digital, we create moments of customer delight. Moments when they feel appreciated, feel that they are being heard, and that there is truly a relationship between them and the brand. By going digital, retailers are able to harness a trove of information not previously available, and make use of this data to craft customized experiences for each customer while at the same time, making the customer experience 10x better.
II. MAIN OBJECTIVE:
- Save time and resources by learning the common pitfalls of loyalty programs and how to avoid them.
- Learn how to use loyalty data to enhance promo segmentation, leading to increased conversion and sales.
- Understanding what makes loyalty programs work in the digital age. And no – it is not an app.
III. KEY TAKE AWAYS:
- A step by step guide to launching a successful loyalty program.
- Actionable templates on integrating offline marketing with an online platform, as well as online marketing to offline sales.
IV. COURSE OUTLINE:
Part 1: THE CURRENT STATE OF LOYALTY
a. Current CRM and Loyalty Programs
– Evaluating and creating your loyalty program
– Why loyalty?
b. Customer Lifecycle Management
Part 2: EXTRACTING VALUE FROM DATA
a. Not all data is created equal. How to gather quality data?
b. The importance of quality customer data
c. How to launch measureable marketing campaigns
– Remove the guesswork, identify exact ROI
– Linking online campaigns to offline conversions
– Bringing offline customers to your online assets
– Create laser targeted marketing, segmenting customers based on data
d. Integration of the brand’s assets into a central CRM
Part 3: LAUNCHING A SUCCESSFUL LOYALTY PROGRAM
a. KPIs of a successful program
– Increase engagement
– Increase basket size and purchase frequency
b. Loyalty perks that don’t cost money
c. Changing of the times. Launching a loyalty program in the digital age
– Common pitfalls to avoid
– A step by step guide to structuring your loyalty program for success
– Big isn’t always best. How can we improve the largest loyalty programs in the country?
Part 4: CASE STUDIES AND WORKSHOP
a. Application of learning to different real world example cases
b. Analysis of the brand’s current loyalty program
– Synthesis of the day’s learnings
– Come out of the workshop with concrete steps to improve the brand’s loyalty program
THIS IS A FUSION OF THE FOLLOWING:
- WHAT MAKES A SUCCESSFUL CRM PROGRAM
- DATA DRIVEN MARKETING
- ANALYSIS OF CURRENT CRM PROGRAMS IN THE MARKET
- CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT & LOYALTY PROGRAM THAT BOOSTS REVENUE & ROI
V. WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This seminar is designed to:
- Business Owners
- Managing Directors
- Chief Operating Officers
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Marketing Officers
- General Managers
- Senior Executives/Management
- Brand Managers
- Sales Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Product Managers
- I.T. Managers
- People in the organization who have launched, are thinking of launching or are in-charge of launching loyalty CRM implementations
VI: HEAR FROM THE EXPERTS:
Dustin is the CEO & Co-Founder at ZAPGroup Inc., the #1 rewards and loyalty program in the Philippines with over 1.8 million consumers and 2,000 merchant partners.
Since 2010, he has built 3 companies from the ground up. He believes that anything that is worth doing can be improved by technology.
Terence is a serial entrepreneur. After a successful exit from Deal Dozen, a daily deal site, he co-founded ZAP.
Driven by his passion to help, Terence maximizes opportunity to bring success to big and small businesses by utilizing customer-focused initiatives in the digital age.
Angelique is always on the eye out for both good eats & good deals. It was only natural that she would end up being part of the ZAP founding team in 2013.
With ZAP, she’s excited to share her experience in tracking online customer behavior & relay it to a brick-and-mortar environment. She believes in educating entrepreneurs about who are & what their customers care about to drive better products & services.
|EARLY BIRD RATE
(if paid on/or before October 25, 2019)
(If paid on October 26, 2019)
|PRA Members||Php 2,495||Php 3,495|
|Non-PRA Members||Php 3,495||Php 4,495|
*GROUP OF 5 OR MORE: 5% DISCOUNT