- This event has passed.
40th RetailEXL – THE BRIGHT BRAND MINDSET: Create the Bright-Brand Mindset through Customer Experience
May 17, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
in partnership with
THE BRIGHT BRAND MINDSET: Create the Bright-Brand Mindset through Customer Experience
DATE: May 17, 2018
VENUE: 5th Floor Nostalg 1 – Joy-Nostalg Hotel & Suites Manila Ortigas Center, Pasig City
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM:
– For our attendees to become aware of the Bright-Brand Mindset, and apply this as they position their brands
– Create the mindset of Customer Experience, one touch point at a time
– Bring home tools and tips on how to sustain this mindset and practice within the organization
– Do you have a Bright-Brand Mindset?
– How can you bring this mindset as your organization positions your brand?
– What is the key difference of customer service and customer experience?
– How can you align the Bright-Brand Mindset in practicing customer experience?
– The cycle of Customer Experience (applying the bright-mindset in the cycle)
– Michael Porter’s Business Value Chain (BVC): The enabler, the driver, and the multiplier
– Case-based scenario workshop: Learning through actual situations
– The 5-step ladder of Customer Experience (from basic service to positive customer experience)
* Identifying areas of growth in each ladder, and how we can improve our touchpoints through the bright-brand mindset
TARGET OUTCOME (Attendees would gain the following):
– Learn the bright-brand mindset and apply this on customer experience touchpoints
– Create AHA! Moments through case-based scenarios, through group discussions
– Bring home tangible action points on how we can strengthen our brand presence through customer experience
LEARN FROM EXPERT:
RESOURCE SPEAKER / PARTNER:
Ms. JV Wong (Chief Executive Igniter of People Ignite Organizational Development and Training)
-Chief Executive Igniter of People Ignite Organizational Development & Training, Inc.
-Graduate of AB-OCM (Organizational Communications) and TCP (Teacher Certificate Program) from the De La Salle University, Manila
-Worked for Microsoft Philippines handling four roles: Global Strategic Alliance Manager, Partner Readiness Manager, ISV (Independent Software Vendor) Manager, and CTEC (Certified Technical Education Center) Manager
-Microsoft’s CPE (Customer-Partner Experience) Hero Awardee for Asia Pacific and the Greater China Region
-Representative Speaker for the Philippines during the ICET (International Convention for Educational Technology), through her winning paper “Living a Legacy through Ambassadorship” where she spoke about igniting and leading others in the academic industry
-2015 Editor-in- Chief of the People Manager Magazine of PMAP (People Management Association of the Philippines)
-Accredited Trainer and Facilitator of THINK ON YOUR FEET®, a thought-structuring and communications program present in 30 countries
-Speaker on Customer Experience, Communications, and Ideation Topics for corporate conventions
-Facilitator for strategic business planning and people development sessions for industries such as pharmaceutical, manufacturing, media, IT, BPO, retail, food, and banking which allows her to travel in the Philippines and in South East Asia
-A passionate triathlete, entrepreneur, thought-leader interviewer, writer, and entrepreneur
|EARLY BIRD RATE
(if paid on/or before May 16, 2018)
(If paid on May 17, 2018)
|PRA Members||Php 2,495||Php 3,495|
|Non-PRA Members||Php 3,495||Php 4,495|
*GROUP OF 5 OR MORE: 5% DISCOUNT