EARLY REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN.
LIMITED TO 50 SEATS ONLY!
Built to be Different: Driven By Customer Focused Culture, By Design
DATE: September 19-20, 2019
VENUE: Makati City (exact venue TBA)
FACILITATOR /LEARNING PARTNER: Dr. Buck P. Tang (Principal Consultant, Signature Experience Associates)
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM:
“SUCCEED WITH A PROVEN CUSTOMER FOCUSED BUSINESS MODEL AND INNOVATION FOR GREATER CUSTOMER VALUE AND GROWTH”
Take your retail business to the next level at the 2-Day Retail Master Class VI this September 19-20, 2019. Discover how to transform and evolve your business to become customer-driven innovator and leader and integrate it into your work culture and process. This will leave with a framework for innovation and set of tools to use and share. Award-winning management consultant Dr. Buck Tang who is recognized for his vast consulting experience with organizations from more than 20 countries, both at the organizational and country level will lead this hands-on and interactive workshop.
He is successfully consulted for more than 250 companies from aviation, automotive, retail, real estate, hospitality, financial, healthcare industries and public service organizations.
Learn how these top companies like ABS-CBN (Philippines), ION Orchard (Singapore), Hermes (China), Changi Airport International (Singapore), Abu Dhabi International Aiport (UAE), Singapore General Hospital (Singapore), PT Mandiri Bank (Indonesia) Procter & Gamble (China, Hongkong & Taiwan), Lodha Group (India) and other partnered client organizations are transforming their customer journeys and creating multidimensional customer experience design insights through Dr. Tang’s time-tested techniques and first-hand learning experiences.
The importance of building a customer centric culture has been widely discussed over the decades. The challenge is how to drive the evolution of service culture within the organization by design, instead of by chance.
B. KEY LEARNING:
– Understand the critical building blocks of a customer centric culture
– Manage the evolution of customer centric culture by design
– Translate service vision into implementable and sustainable building blocks of a customer centric culture
– Understand the diversity issues that impact on customer centric culture
– Manage the transformation of service culture
– The common pitfalls in building a customer centric culture
– Chart the progress of the transformation
C. LEARNING METHODOLODY:
– Lectures on the concepts and fundamentals
– Sharing of best in class cases and practices
– Experiential simulation
– Facilitated discussion and application
D. LEARNING PARTNER / FACILITATOR:
AWARD – Inaugural Singapore Management Consultant of the Year 2015 Singapore Business Advisors and Consultants CouncilMEMBER – Institute of Management Consultants (Singapore), International Council of Management Consulting Institutes
PRACTICING MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT – Practicing Management Consultant Board
Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) – Singapore Workforce Development Agency
JUDGE – Singapore Tourism Awards 2003
– Recognized for his vast consulting experience with organizations from more than 20 countries, both at the organizational and country level, Dr. Buck was awarded the inaugural Singapore Management Consultant of the Year in 2015.
– Specializing in the area of service leadership and guest experience with organizations for more than 25 years, Dr. Buck has developed and delivered customer experience related training and consulting interventions to more than 250 companies in 25 countries. He has partnered client organizations in the aviation, automotive, retail, property management, hospitality, financial, healthcare industries, public service organizations and more.
– Dr. Buck has also involved and contributed to various governmental and national initiatives:
a. In 2,000, he was appointed as National Assessor for the Singapore Quality Award (SQA), an internationally renowned award in business excellence. He was also the appointed consultant to equip and certify Assessors for the China Quality Award.
b. From 2004 to 2008, Dr. Buck was appointed as consultant to help transform service quality cultures in China Qingdao as part of the preparations for Olympics 2008 in China.
c. As part of the preparation for Shanghai Expo 2010, Dr. Buck was involved in the design development and engineering of a unique visitor experience for the Shanghai Corporate Pavilion.
d. Dr. Buck was engaged by the South Africa Service Quality Initiatives (SASQI) to devise the “Guest Experience Strategy”, as part of South Africa’s preparations for FIFA 2010 Soccer Game.
e. Started in March 2015, Dr. Buck is tasked to develop a “National Service Excellence Framework” and “Service Experience DNAs” for Botswana Government.
f. He has published service quality management research papers in international journals and conferences such as Service Marketing Quarterly (formally known as the Journal of Professional Services Marketing), Journal of Financial Services Marketing, and the Southwest Decision Sciences Institute (New Orleans).
E. TARGET PARTICIPANTS:
Owners, President, CEO, COO, Managing Directors, General Managers, Senior Executives/Managers, Brand Directors/Managers, HR Directors/Managers/Supervisors, Marketing Directors/Managers, Sales Manager, Category Managers, Retail Operation Managers, Trade Marketing Managers/Supervisors, Communication Managers, Customer Experience Strategists and aspiring retailers and strategists from various fields will benefit from understanding the execution and design of customer experience blueprint.
|EARLY BIRD RATE
(if paid on/or before September 18, 2019)
(If paid on September 19, 2019)
|PRA Members||Php 12,995||Php 13,995|
|Non-PRA Members||Php 13,995||Php 14,995|