STRATEGIC VISUAL MERCHANDISING PROGRAM
(A 2-DAY PROGRAM from October 18 & 25, 2016)
HURRY! 25 LIMITED SLOTS ONLY!!
Time: 9:00am – 6:00pm (Registration starts at 8:00pm)
Venue: 22F Clermont (Oct. 18) and 5F Santa Maria (Oct. 25) Discovery Suites
25 ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Speaker: Darrell Wisbey (Retail Mentor and Adviser)
See the Registration Link: Strategic Visual Merchandising Program
This program is suited to people already working in retail and is relevant to those with roles in Visual Merchandising but also beneficial to people working in the interrelated retail functions of Buying and Store Operations where a detailed understanding of the function of Visual Merchandising is important in their decision making process.
The Program is an intermediate level of engagement and participants should already understand the basics of retail. This program is also beneficial to those wanting a career path in retail visual merchandising,
Retail Formats: whilst the program covers overall visual merchandising techniques and is relevant to all retail formats it will be of particular relevance to those operating fashion stores with “Shop Windows”.
Session 1 – An introduction to Retail which establishes the key drivers and links the basic role of Visual Merchandising in the Retail Industry
Session 2 – How Visual Merchandising impacts in operating a retail store from both a practical and a creative perspective including the “E’s” philosophy
Session 3 – Overview the key elements of visual and layout merchandising: Store Layout, Planograms, Product Visual Displays, Signage and Store Windows
Session 4 – The The relevant importance of “creative” and “commercial” visual merchandising evaluation including an introduction to the “retail mathematics” of G.M.R.O.S.
Session 1 – Store Layouts, Family Trees and Planograms – the functional links
Session 2 – The basic principles of display including “the pyramid”, the “golden point”, “line of sight” and “flow points”
Session 3 – Practical exercises in display techniques including the “do’s” and “don’ts” of visual merchandising
Session 4 – Product displays to engage, excite and emotionally encourage the customer
- Powerpoint presentation and experience sharing by the Facilitator
- Facilitated discussion and brainstorming among the participants
- Facilitated Q&A portion
- Will gain an enhanced knowledge of the Visual Merchandising impact points in retail and the important interface with both Buying and Store Operations
- A realistic understanding of the balance between the commercial and creative aspects of the Visual Merchandising contributions in retail growth and success
- Have an insight into how Visual Merchandising impacts on the critical “E’s” of Engagement, Excitement, Emotional, Encouragement and Efficiency
- Appreciate the value of “technology” in retail display
- Have the insight to commercially quantify the value of creative visual merchandising in retail
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Visual Merchandise Managers, Store Presentation Managers, Store Planners and Planogram Managers, Store Managers, Buyers and Merchandise Planners and HR Training Managers with a role in developing in house “train the trainer” programs.
LEARN FROM EXPERT:
(Retail Mentor and Adviser)
REGISTRATION FEE FOR A 2-DAY PROGRAM (Regular Rate):
PRA Member: P9,995
Non-PRA Member: P11,995
For inquiries, contact us at 6874181 or email at email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org and look for Ivan Verzonilla or Norie Martinez.