- This event has passed.
46th Retail Excellence Seminar Series: THE GROWTH MINDSET FOR RETAILERS: A Shift Mindset from Transactional to Transformational Service Experience
May 21 @ 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
46th Retail Excellence Seminar Series:
THE GROWTH MINDSET FOR RETAILERS: A Shift Mindset from Transactional to Transformational Service Experience
DATE: May 21, 2019
VENUE: Clermont 22nd floor Discovery Suites Manila (25 ADB Avenue Ortigas Center Pasig City)
RESOURCE SPEAKER/LEARNING PARTNER: Ms. JV Wong (Chief Executive Igniter of
People Ignite Organizational Development and Training)
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM:
I. BRIEF DESCRIPTION:
Our day-to-day ways of engaging with customers require a shift of mindset: We can no longer just serve our customers on a transactional level. If we want our customers to stay with us and believe in what we offer, we need to create positively memorable experiences with them. Through these positive touch points, we are gradually creating transformational service experiences with our customers. How does this happen? Our people who are at the service lines will genuinely become more personal — mindful, caring, and sensitive to the needs of customers. When our people start having this kind of mindset in their engagements, our business and brand will flourish, and our brand presence will become stronger and better in the mindsets of our valued customers.
II. MAIN OBJECTIVE:
- To create a shift of mindset from transactional servicing to transformational servicing.
III. KEY TAKEAWAY:
- Deeper understanding of transactional, operational, and transformational
- Creative output on transactional-to-transformational servicing in their retail business/es
- Application beyond the classroom: What should be the moving-forward action steps for the retailer?
IV. COURSE OUTLINE:
Part 1: THE MINDSET
A. Baseline of the mindset shift:
– Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs Pyramid
– Gallup’s Engagement Pyramid
– The Retailers’ Pyramid: From Transactional to Transformational
– Inspired by the Growth Mindset by Carol Dweck (Are you “fixed” or are you in “growth”)
– What shift would our customers want us to have?
Part 2: THE SHIFT
A. The Golden Circle of Why-How-What
B. Why should we have a mindset shift?
C. How do we do the mindset shift?
D. What outcome do we want from this experience?
E. Real-Life scenarios with customers:
– Current State of servicing
– Aspired State of servicing
– Gaps of servicing
F. From Growth all the way to a BRIGHT MINDSET
(Bespoke, Resilient, Inclusive, Growing, Human, True to its Purpose)
Part 3: THE WAY OF LIFE
A. Application of learning to actual scenarios
B. Action steps and proposition to management on mindset shift
THIS IS A FUSION OF THE FOLLOWING:
A. GROWTH AND BRIGHT MINDSET
B. CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
C. REAL-LIFE SCENARIO WORKSHOPS
V. LEARN FROM THE EXPERT:
(CHIEF EXECUTIVE IGNITER, PEOPLE IGNITE)
– Chief Executive Igniter of People Ignite Organizational Development & Training, Inc.
– Graduate of AB-OCM (Organizational Communications) and TCP (Teacher Certificate Program) from the De La Salle University, Manila
– Worked for Microsoft Philippines handling four roles: Global Strategic Alliance Manager, Partner Readiness Manager, ISV (Independent Software Vendor) Manager, and CTEC (Certified Technical Education Center) Manager
– Microsoft’s CPE (Customer-Partner Experience) Hero Awardee for Asia Pacific and the Greater China Region
– Representative Speaker for the Philippines during the ICET (International Convention for Educational Technology), through her winning paper “Living a Legacy through Ambassadorship” where she spoke about igniting and leading others in the academic industry
– 2015 Editor-in- Chief of the People Manager Magazine of PMAP (People Management Association of the Philippines)
– Accredited Trainer and Facilitator of THINK ON YOUR FEET®, a thought-structuring and communications program present in 30 countries
– Speaker on Customer Experience, Communications, and Ideation Topics for corporate conventions
– Facilitator for strategic business planning and people development sessions for industries such as pharmaceutical, manufacturing, media, IT, BPO, retail, food, and banking which allows her to travel in the Philippines and in South East Asia
-A passionate triathlete, entrepreneur, thought-leader interviewer, writer, and entrepreneur
VI. WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Business Owners, Managing Directors, Presidents, Chief Executive Officers, Chief Operating Officers, Chief Marketing Officers, General Managers, Senior Management, Directors, Brand Managers/Supervisors/Officers, Customer Service Managers, Sales Managers/Supervisors/Officers, Marketing Managers/Supervisors/Officers, Product Managers/Supervisors/Officers, Branch Managers, and people in the organization which have roles on engaging with customers (both internal and external).
|EARLY BIRD RATE
(if paid on/or before May 20, 2019)
(If paid on May 21, 2019)
|PRA Members||Php 2,495||Php 3,495|
|Non-PRA Members||Php 3,495||Php 4,495|
*GROUP OF 5 OR MORE: 5% DISCOUNT