in partnership with
44th Retail Excellence Seminar Series
BEST PRACTICES IN MYSTERY SHOPPING SUCCESS FOR OFFLINE AND ONLINE RETAILERS:
Guaranteed Actionable Results to Improve your Customer Service
DATE: January 23, 2019
VENUE: 5th Floor Nostalg 1 – Joy-Nostalg Hotel & Suites Manila Ortigas Center, Pasig City
RESOURCE SPEAKER/LEARNING PARTNER: Michelle Patel (Founder, SatisFIND®)
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM:
This powerful workshop is specially designed for the Philippine Retailers Association by Customer Service expert and SatisFIND Founder Michelle Patel.
Workshop Participants will be equipped with the right mindset, knowledge and tools to design and effectively launch their own Mystery Shopping system and use it to improve Employee and Customer Experiences.
Mystery Shopping is a methodology used since the 1940s but today’s retail landscape requires a COMPLETE REBOOT on how to use it with impact on your culture and bottom line. Mystery Shopping provides the metric for CONSISTENCY, the real secret formula in building strong brands that endure the test of time and avoid risk of disruption.
Change tour perspective on what Mystery Shopping is and isn’t, and see the power it can do for your business, employees and customers.
II. COURSE OUTLINE:
i. Introduction to Mystery Shopping
a. Different kinds, uses, benefits
b. What leads to its Success and Failure
c. Why do you need it now
ii. How to Launch your Mystery Shopping Program
a. Application #1: Mapping your Current vs. Desired Customer Experience Journey
– Resources you will need to begin
– What to do with the results
– How to maximize the results for impact
– Where do we begin
b. Application #2: Classifying the Touchpoints
– Identify which touchpoints are pain points, minimum requirements for customer satisfaction, delighters and enhancers
c. Application #3: Mapping your Current vs. Desired Employee Experience Journey
– Understand pain points and enablers for the frontline staff and compare them with the Customer Experience Journey Map
d. Application #4: Designing the Mystery Shopping Questionnaire
– Participants will develop their own mystery shopping questionnaire with clarity and objectivity
iii. What to do starting tomorrow?
a. Next steps in launching your system
III. LEARN FROM THE EXPERT:
Michelle P. Patel
Michelle Perez Patel is the founder of SatisFIND®, a mystery shopping platform. A marketing professional with notable accomplishments in brand management before starting SatisFIND® in 2005. Her passion for consumer insighting and customer experience, mixed with her entrepreneurial spirit has made her an effective voice in the field of customer service in the Philippines.
Michelle was a member of the Board of Directors of the Mystery Shopping Providers Association-Asia Pacific Chapter, heading the Education and Training committee from 2006 to 2007. She was a consultant to the Philippine Department of Tourism from 2013-2015, and a sought-after speaker on customer experience-related topics.
A graduate of BS Economics from the University of the Philippines, Diliman, Michelle is currently based in Hyderabad overseeing SatisFIND’s operations from its India office.
IV. WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
– Customer Service is no longer one department’s responsibility, and the businesses that continue to excel at it are those whose leadership teams understand the importance of Embracing Customer Service and feedback as an organization.
– Business Owners, Director, Head, and Management Teams handling Branch Operations, Human Resources, Digital Marketing / Social Media / E-Commerce, Marketing and Customer Service to bring their teams with them to his workshop.
|EARLY BIRD RATE
(if paid on/or before January 22, 2019)
(If paid on January 23, 2019)
|PRA Members||Php 2,495||Php 3,495|
|Non-PRA Members||Php 3,495||Php 4,495|
*GROUP OF 5 OR MORE: 5% DISCOUNT