4th Store Operations Seminar
THE ART AND SCIENCE OF EFFECTIVE
STORE OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT TOWARDS GREATER PROFITABILITY
Workshop on Updates and Trends and Best Practices in the Retail World nowadays highlighting the Most Effective ways of Store Operations Management and Profit Maximization
DATE: February 28, 2019
VENUE: 5th Floor Nostalg 1 – Joy-Nostalg Hotel & Suites Manila Ortigas Center, Pasig City
RESOURCE SPEAKER/LEARNING PARTNER: Francisco T. Dela Cruz, Jr. (Retail Trainer & Consultant)
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM:
– To know what Customers now are craving for? What are the New Customer Expectations in the present generation? #NewCustomerExpectations
– To be enlightened by the Speaker’s “eye opener” on Operations Group and Support Group’s relationship. #MindsetAndHeartsetAlignment
– To get updated on Industry Trends and Practical Innovations in Retail Operations. #RetailUpdate
– To be able to practically apply and implement the new learnings from this seminar. #LetsDoThis
– To level up the Retail Operator Competencies in 2019. #LevelUpRetail
II. COURSE OUTLINE:
– In today’s world Customer Satisfaction is not enough. Customer Happiness guarantees return.
– What do customers now crave for? What are the New Customer Expectations in these modern times?
– In today’s world Serving the Customer is not enough. Wowing them guarantees purchase.
– How do Retail Operators exceed the New Customer Expectations? Quick Group Workshop
SPECIAL EDITION A:
The Art and Science of Mindset and Heartset Alignment amongst the OPERATIONS Group and the SUPPORT Group. (“an Eye Opener”)
Followed by a Group Brainstorming Session
– Retail Innovations in the midst of many disruptions. What do we primarily innovate in Retail?
– Why Innovation and Self Reinvention are a “must” in businesses and organizations nowadays?
– The Holy Trinity of Retail
SPECIAL EDITION B:
The D.E.A.L.S. approach to “solving” (“not handling”) customer complaints.
Remember: In case of Customer Complaint, DEALS with it.
III. LEARN FROM THE EXPERT:
FRANCISCO T. DELA CRUZ, JR.
(Retail Trainer & Consultant)
He has 35 years of working experience in various companies of diverse industries, 17 years of which were spent abroad, particularly in the Middle East.
His extensive RETAIL experiences were gained from being the Branch Manager [Senior Manager for Retail Store Operations] of many “The SM Stores” in the Philippines, and from being the Retail Training Manager of the “Alshaya Retail Group” in the Middle East, operating in 19 countries and having more than 2,500 stores with 110 nationalities. These local and international retailing stints had transformed him as Retail Operations Expert & Customer Experience Champion, and Trainer.
On the other hand, his HUMAN RESOURCES, ORGANIZATION and PEOPLE DEVELOPMENT talents were strengthened by his active role as HR-Training & Development Manager in a huge utility company in Jeddah, with a highly diverse workforce and technical environment.
Today, he is seen all around the regions of the Philippines, sharing his experiences and spreading talents and wisdom, by way of delivering the most timely and relevant seminars and training workshops, and providing consultancies to several companies, mostly in the RETAIL and HOSPITALITY sector.
Apart from his many private customers, he is also one of the Resource Speakers and Trainer of the Department of Tourism, Department of Trade & Industry, Civil Service Commission, and the Philippine Retailers Association.
IV. WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
1. Retail Operations Group:
– Operations Managers, Area Managers, Store Managers, Assistant Store Managers2.
2. Retail Support Group:
– Merchandising, Marketing, Customer Service, Audit, Accounting, Human Resources
|EARLY BIRD RATE
(if paid on/or before February 27, 2019)
(If paid on February 28, 2019)
|PRA Members||Php 2,495||Php 3,495|
|Non-PRA Members||Php 3,495||Php 4,495|
*GROUP OF 5 OR MORE: 5% DISCOUNT